Bear and Moose Homes
Timber frame homes, each featuring 3 bedrooms and bunk area, 2.5 baths and comfortably sleeps up to 6-8 per home.
Our timber-frame Bear and Moose Homes are true gems, each offering gorgeous, upscale riverfront accommodations, just steps from the stunning Kenai River. Designed and crafted with the same number of rooms and the exact same amenities, you can reserve Bear or Moose Home individually or book more than one to host a slightly larger group. Each home offers secure, private entry with convenient parking just steps from each home.
The main living space in each home boasts large windows with excellent views of the property’s wooded, riverside location, along with a full kitchen set-up suitable for any home chef. Make the most of the spectacular natural setting located just outside French doors leading to the outside patio, with comfortable outdoor furniture to maximize your time in nature. Or, opt to stay cozy inside and gather around the beautiful palatial dining table which comfortably seats 8.
Both the Bear and Moose Homes share the following upscale amenities and features:
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms, all featuring fresh linens and Sleep Number beds
Sleeps: up to 6-8
- Main Floor Master: King bed, with en suite bathroom features jacuzzi tub and steam shower
- 2nd Floor East Bedroom: Queen bed, with shared bathroom/shower
- 2nd Floor West Bedroom: Queen bed, with shared bathroom/shower
- 2nd Floor Hallway: Two Patagonia-style day beds, with shared bathroom/shower
Deluxe Kitchen and Dining Area: Expansive kitchen suitable for any home chef, with bar seating and a large dining room table; seating for up to 8.
Kitchen amenities include:
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Stove, Oven, Microwave and Toaster
- Coffee Maker and Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Outside Space Features:
- Outdoor Furniture
- Wheelchair-accessible entry
- No Smoking
- Washer and Dryer; Linens and Towels; Iron and Board
- Internet and WiFi
- Heating and On-demand Fireplace
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors throughout home
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First-aid kit
Home Rules for All Vacation Rentals
Check in after: 3:00 PM
Check out before: 10:00 AM
- Children allowed
- No pets
- No smoking
Our commitment to cleanliness and safety is our top priority. Our housekeeping staff follow best practices, meeting or exceeding cleaning protocols recommended by the Center for Disease Control, State of Alaska Department of Health and Human Services and other trusted health leaders.
- Thorough cleaning in between guest stays with disinfectant, following best practices
- Daily turn-down service is currently unavailable in order to limit interactions with individuals outside your travel party
Special Note: Please be aware that although these vacation home rentals are conveniently located on the Alaska road system, we are in bear country and ask that you make yourself bear aware in advance of arrival. We’d like to share this helpful resource: http://dnr.alaska.gov/parks/safety/bears.htm.