Rates & Reservations
The below information is based upon our summer season, operating between late May and early September. Please contact us for availability or if you’re interested in staying during our off-season.
Rate information is per home, per night, based upon availability; Kenai Borough Tax is separate and will be quoted to you at the time of booking. Thank you for respecting the allowable number of guests for each home.
Moose Home: $1000/night, sleeps up to 6-8 guests
Bear Home: $1000/night, sleeps up to 6-8 guests
Lynx Cottage: $500/night, sleeps up to 4-6 guests
Stay 7 or more nights and receive 10% off your reservation! And don’t forget to consider adding one of our guided Kenai River Trips (rafting or fishing) to your stay.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in. You may change the dates of your stay without penalty or change fees prior to 14+ days before your stay, based upon availability.
- 50% refund if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- Sorry, but no refunds are available if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
We highly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation investment.
Check in after: 3:00 PM
Check out before: 10:00 AM
- Children allowed
- No pets
- No smoking indoors; if you smoke outside, please be conscientious of the wooded property and dispose cigarettes properly in the outdoor trash receptacles provided.
- Thank you for observing quiet hours on the property after 10 p.m.
Damage and Incidentals
Your stay with us includes one complimentary cleaning of the vacation rental after check-out. You will be responsible for any damages to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay; it is the responsibility of our staff to contact you within 7 days of check-out to discuss any damages beyond normal wear-and-tear.